Zeel Solutions Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website.
Should you need to contact us please email email@example.com quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
This policy notice was last updated on 21st May 2018.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The type of personal information we may collect could include, for example, name, job title, company information, company address, telephone number, email address, CVs; and other information collected by filling in forms on our site www.zeelsolutions.com (our site) www.zassist.net/ (our support site), by telephone, by email, by social media, our licencing system or through online surveys
- When you provide information to us, this information is stored in our CRM systems
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us: –
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use the Information
We use the information held for a number of purposes which include:
- Processing your orders and managing and administering your account; delivering our solutions, services and support
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- We may contact you to ask for you to complete a product and service review/ testimonial for marketing purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- We may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies
- We may share your details with external email marketing systems, as well as web traffic monitoring software but will not be used by these companies for marketing purposes
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To inform you of offers, promotions, and details on our services and solutions that we believe are of legitimate interest to you or/and your company.
Sharing your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Zeel Solutions Limted or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
Upon request and within 90 days We will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. In addition, We will take reasonable steps to permit customers to correct, amend, or delete their personal information. To request this access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Services, comply with our contractual and/or legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
No services for Minors
We do not knowingly collect information from minors. To use the Site, you must be the age of legal majority in your place of residence. By using the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least the age of legal majority in your place of residence. We do not use an application or other mechanism to determine the age of users of the Site. All information provided to us will be treated as if it was provided by an adult. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete information associated with a minor as soon as practicable if we learn that a minor has submitted information about himself/herself to us.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Contact the email above to access your information or to amend or request deletion of your information.